The Website Process
The website process is a series of stages where we work closely together so I can create tailor-made solutions to benefit your coaching business. Just as everyone is unique, so is your business. I want to provide the perfect solution for your business so that your website achieves your goals. Your website will:
- Make it easy for your website visitors to go back and forth and find what they are looking for
- Make your website accessible to all
- Eliminate the need for the same questions being asked over and over again by different customers about your coaching services
- Be a fast website for your visitors even if you use lots of images
- Increase the number of people who find you on Google
- Be easy for you to manage your own updates
- Be able to include elements for your unique business needs
- Capture the interest and give the value of your expertise to your visitor
- Responsive design easy to navigate on any computer, iPad or smartphone
- Make sure your website is GDPR friendly
Your website is all about your business and providing visitors with clear and compelling information about how you can help them.
Clients I Have Worked With
Looking After You
If you want to have more of a conversation, then tell me more about your exciting project. Having some structure of writing it all down can really help give you the focus you need.
I’m in the business of building great relationships in business so when we work together and build your website, it’s a joint venture that we both care a lot about. That’s why I want to keep on supporting you you you have the peace of mind and someone you trust to “go to” for your website needs.
How It Works
Do You Have a Question?
See if some of my frequently asked questions can help you further. If not, don’t hesitate to get in touch!
A project can normally be turned around in 4-6 weeks as long as both parties keep to the timetable agreed
Each project is considered on a one by one basis and is personal to you and your project. You need to have a good idea of what your budget is to start with but when you Tell Me About Your Project you will have the opportunity to explore this further. As a guide, prices start from around £2,000 but this is then dependent on the individual project requirements.
No but the payment son a project are staged. A 50% payment is taken at the beginning of the project, with 2 further part payments as the project progresses.
You don’t need to know about tech or what tech you want to use on your website, that’s my job. What you do need to know is what you want your website goals to be and what you want it to achieve for your business. The mechanics of how you achieve that are for me to worry about and find the best solutions for your business
To be fair to all my clients and to ensure that I can track all communication, I prefer to communicate by email. I do also communicate via Zoom as I love to meet people face to face!
Yes all my clients receive training to make sure they are comfortable making small changes to their website.
I follow a process for each website build, taking one step at a time so that we are always clear and on track for the project. It also helps to manage any overwhelm you might be feeling and rather than give you everything all at once, we go through the process one step at a time.